Bu sayfa meyve ağaçları ile ilgili değildir. Meyve ağaçları için Meyve Ağaçları sayfasına bakınız.
Eksik çeviriBu makale veya bölüm tamamen Türkçe'ye çevrilmemiştir. Çevirisine yardımcı olmak için düzenleyerek bekleyin.
En son McMedek en 2021-04-27 06:51:35 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir.
Meyve vermeyen ağaçların iki türü vardır: ortak ve özel . Ortak ağaçlar ( Akçaağaç , Meşe , Çam ve Maun ) değerli doğal kaynaklardır ve birden fazla ürünün ana kaynağıdır: İnşaat ve işçilik için odun , Öz , Akçaağaç Şurubu , Meşe Reçinesi ve Çam Katranı . Özel ağaçların kendine has özellikleri vardır.
Bir olgun ağacı (aşama 5) bir tohum (bakınız çalkalandı edilebilir büyüme döngüsü ), sıkıştırılmış şurubu ya da bir ile tekrar tekrar kesilmesi ile kesilmiş Ax . Kesildiklerinde, ağaçlar her zaman oyuncunun karşı tarafında (varsa) sola veya sağa düşer ve bu yönde odun veya tohum üretirler. Yukarıdan veya aşağıdan kesildiğinde ağaç her iki yöne de düşebilir. Ağaç suya düşerse veya yakınına düşerse, düşürdüğü nesneler suda kaybolabilir. Yüksek Manyetizma , geniş bir alana dağılmış ürünleri hızla toplamak için çok faydalıdır. Ürünler (güdükten olanlar dahil değil): :
- Odun (12-16). The possible 4 bonus pieces of wood are randomly added, based on Luck and Foraging skill. For players with the Forester profession, the amounts are 25% larger (i.e., 15-20 pieces).
- Öz (5)
- Akçaağaç Tohumu (0-2), Meşe Palamudu (0-2), or Çam Kozalağı (0-2), depending on tree species. These are in addition to the 1 possible "loose" seed that may fall when shaking the tree. All seeds are only possible if Foraging skill is at least 1.
- Kereste, if the player has the Lumberjack profession. The amount of wood is random: 50% chance for 0 pieces; 25% 1; 12.5% 2; 6.25% 3; 3.125% 4; etc. (without any fixed maximum number).
- 12 Foraging experience points.
When tapped, a tree cannot be chopped down or shaken for a seed, unless the tapper is first removed.
- Odun (4-9)
- Öz (1)
- 1 Foraging experience point.
- Odun (1) may be dropped if an Axe is used. The percent chance is ten times the player's Foraging level (i.e., guaranteed at level 10), including Buffs.
Each day, there is a 5% chance that a mature tree will generate a "loose" seed. This seed will be dropped if the player shakes the tree. Normally the loose seed matches the mature tree species, with one exception: for the last two weeks of Fall, shaking a Maple Tree produces a Hazelnut instead of a Maple Seed. Note that Foraging Level 1 must be reached before any tree seeds become available -- including sleeping overnight and receiving the skill level up notification.
In addition, mature trees (including stumps) on the farm have a 15% chance each night of trying to spontaneously plant one seed in the ground. One tile is randomly chosen, up to 3 tiles away from the parent tree in any direction. The seed becomes "planted", creating a new stage 1 tree, only if the tile is a valid location for a new tree. In particular, the chosen tile must be empty; trees will not destroy paths or crops.
Planted seeds grow through four stages before reaching maturity. Tree seeds do not require watering, nor do they require the surrounding land to be empty (unlike Fruit Trees): the land can be fully paved; trees can planted next to water or other features. As long as the seed can be placed in the ground, it can grow. The only limitation on tree seedling growth is that two mature trees cannot be side by side: a seedling will never grow past stage 4 if there is a mature tree in any of its eight adjacent tiles.
With Tree Fertilizer, trees will grow one stage every night, except at stage 4, which takes two days. In total, a fertilized seed takes five days to reach maturity. Fertilized seeds and seedlings will grow even in Winter; otherwise, trees do not grow at all in winter.
Without fertilizer, seedlings have a 20% chance each night of growing to the next stage, except at stage 4, where seedlings spend twice as long. The median growth time from seed to maturity is 24 days, although individual tree growth times will vary considerably. Statistically, 90% of seeds should reach maturity in 38 days (excluding winter), and 99% in 55 days.
Outside the Farm
Common trees in Cindersap Forest, The Mountain, Railroad, Quarry, Bus Stop and Backwoods can all be chopped down, tapped, or shaken for a seed. However, players cannot interact with the trees in Town.
Outside the farm, trees never spontaneously spread planted seeds. However, the player can plant seeds in any tillable ground (as long as the ground is un-tilled), which will go through the standard growth stages.
Any pre-existing trees that are chopped down outside the farm, and the stumps removed, have a 20% chance per night of reappearing as a stage 3 seedling (even in winter). After reappearing, it will grow as normal into a mature tree. If the stump is not removed, the tree will not regrow.
Special trees have uncommon properties and yields.
Mushroom Trees are a rare occurrence on the farm. Each Fall, there is a chance for a fully grown untapped common tree (or stump) to change into a Mushroom Tree (or stump) during the night. A Mushroom Tree can also be grown from a Mushroom Tree Seed. These seeds do not fall from Mushroom Trees when shaken or chopped - they can only be obtained from Qi's Walnut Room. Mushroom Trees do spread like other trees, and yield Red or Purple Mushrooms when chopped down. They can be tapped and will yield Common, Red, and Purple mushrooms over time.
Mushroom Trees hit by lightning will be reduced to a stump and leave mushrooms behind, in the same way as common trees leave wood/sap behind. If the stump is left alone, the following Spring, it will regrow. Mushroom Tree
- Tree::extraWoodCalculator(), Tree::tickUpdate()
- Tree::extraWoodCalculator(), Tree::performTreeFall()
- Tree::shake(), Tree::dayUpdate()
- 1.1: You can no longer tap a stump.
- 1.3.27: Breaking small tree stumps now provides +1 Foraging XP.
- 1.4: Fixed bug that caused a stage 2-3 sapling to make a scythe sound when watered. Fixed bug that prevented trees from dropping seeds and seeds disappearing when harvested if a Foraging level up occured during the day. Planting tree seeds outside the farm no longer requires the spot to be tilled. (This also prevents planting in non-tillable areas dug up by Artifact Spots in Winter).
- 1.5: Added Mahogany Tree.
|Ağaçlar||Akçaağaç • Çam ağacı • Meşe Ağacı • Palmiye|
|Meyve Ağaçları||Elma Ağacı • Kaya Ağacı • Kiraz Ağacı • Nar Ağacı • Portakal Ağacı • Şeftali Ağacı|
|Tohumlar||Akçaağaç Tohumu • Çam Kozalağı • Meşe Palamudu|
|Meyve||Elma • Kayısı • Kiraz • Nar • Portakal • Şeftali|
|Çeşitli||Büyük Güdük • Büyük Kütük • Çay Çalısı • Mantar Ağacı|