Bu makale veya bölüm tamamen Türkçeye çevrilmemiştir. Çevirisine yardımcı olmak için düzenleyerek bekleyin.
The Farmhouse is the player's permanent residence in Stardew Valley. Initially, it has only one small room that contains a single bed, a fireplace, an old TV (either a Budget TV or Floor TV), various decorations depending on what farm style was chosen, and a floor mat of varying design, which can all be changed and expanded later on. The outer footprint of the farmhouse is a 6x9 rectangle. The fireplace can be moved by left-clicking or turned on by right-clicking on it.
Flooring and Wallpaper can be changed using patterns bought from Pierre's or JojaMart. New furniture (including fireplaces) can be added at any time.
Upgrades can be bought at the Carpenter's Shop. Each new room added when upgrading can have its own flooring and wallpaper patterns.
Upon getting married or having Krobus move in as a roommate, the game automatically adds an extra room that is based on that character's style.
Her çiftlik evi geliştirmesi için Robin'in 3 güne ihtiyacı vardır. Renovations are done instantly. Renovations are unlocked after completing the second farmhouse upgrade.
|Geliştirme||Dış Görünüş||İç Görünüş||Maliyet||Değişiklikler|
|Adds a kitchen, with a kitchen counter that allows cooking, and a fridge that functions as a chest. Items in the fridge can be used when cooking even though they are not in the player's inventory. Adds a bedroom. Upgrades bed from single to double. Allows marriage.|
|Adds two new rooms, one empty, and one with a crib and two child beds, thus allowing the player to have children. Kitchen and bedroom are larger. Unlocks renovations.|
|3||data-sort-value="100000">100.000g||Adds a cellar under the house, allowing access via the kitchen. The cellar houses casks which can age products such as cheese and wine to increase quality and value. The cellar comes with 33 casks, though it may house as many as 189 casks.|
|Renovations||All Renovations Are Free||Unlocked after completing the second farmhouse upgrade. Removing the crib prevents the player from having more children. Opening the bedroom removes the wall separating the bedroom from the entrance room. Adding the southern room adds a room to the south of the bedroom. Adding the corner room adds a room to the northeast corner of the house.|
Eş/Ev Arkadaşı Odaları
Note that Emily's parrot will not be visible to anyone in multiplayer who has not seen her 4 heart event.
There are 2 Achievements related to the Farmhouse.
- Moving Up (Upgrade the house one time)
- Living Large (Upgrade the house two times)
There is no achievement for upgrading the farmhouse the third time (which adds the cellar).
- The magnifying glass icon over the woodpile at the left of the farmhouse is related to "The Mysterious Qi" Quest.
- Instead of gathering 450 wood for the Farmhouse Upgrade 1, it can all be purchased at the Carpenter's Shop during year 1 for data-sort-value="4500">4.500g, or during year 2+ for data-sort-value="22500">22.500g. The total cost for the upgrade would then be data-sort-value="14500">14.500g in year 1, or data-sort-value="32500">32.500g in year 2+.
- 1.0: Tanıtıldı.
- 1.1: Added unique rooms for Shane and Emily when married. Introduced cellar house upgrade. Players can now apply wallpaper to hallways inside upgraded homes.
- 1.3.27: Hill-top and Wilderness farmhouses come with a Stone Fireplace instead of a Brick Fireplace. Fireplaces are now moveable furniture.
- 1.4: Added unique room for Krobus when he becomes the player's roommate.
- 1.5: Added the option to move beds. Added House Renovations.
|Tüccarlar||Balıkçı • Büyücü'nün Kulesi • Çöl Tüccarı • Demirci • Dondurma standı • Gezgin Araba • Harvey'nin Sağlık Ocağı • JojaMart • Kumarhane • Maceraperestler Loncası • Marangoz Atölyesi • Marnie'nin Çiftliği • Pierre'in Bakkalı • Vaha • Yıkık Ev • Yıldızkaydı Salonu|
|Evler||Başkan'ın Köşkü • Çadır • Çiftlik Evi • Elliott'ın Barakası • Irmak Sokağı, No: 1 • Irmak Sokağı, No: 2 • Karavan • Leah'nın Barakası • Dağ Sokağı, No: 24 • Söğüt Sokağı, No: 1 • Söğüt Sokağı, No: 2|
|Çiftlik Yapıları||Çiftçilik||Ahır • At Ahırı • Balçıkça Kümesi • Balık Havuzu • Baraka • Baraka (Çok Oyunculu) • Değirmen • Kuyu • Kümes • Sera • Silo|
|Özel||Altın Saat • Çöl Dikilitaşı • Junimo Barakası • Su Dikilitaşı • Toprak Dikilitaşı|
|Diğer Binalar||Cadı'nın Barakası • Halkevi • Hamam • Joja Deposu • Köpek Oyun Alanı • Müze • Sinema Salonu|