Eksik çeviriBu makale veya bölüm tamamen Türkçe'ye çevrilmemiştir. Çevirisine yardımcı olmak için düzenleyerek bekleyin.
En son Sev21 en 2021-02-21 15:38:40 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir.
Envanter oyuncunun sırt çantasının içeriğinden oluşur. Envanter yuvaları, oyuncuya belirli öğelere anında erişim sağlar ve oyuncu ile harita etrafında seyahat eder.
Oyunun başlangıcında, oyuncu yalnızca envanterin üst satırındaki 12 yuvaya erişim sağlayabilir. Ekstra yuvalar Pierre'in Bakkalı'ndan sırt çantası yükseltmeleri satın alınarak envantere eklenebilir.
In singleplayer, opening the inventory menu pauses the clock. The player can also select an item on one slot of the top row by pressing the number key associated with that slot, and that slot will remain selected after closing the inventory menu.
Certain game activities give the player access to the entire inventory while they are in operation. These include interacting with an open chest or a shop menu, or donating items at the Community Center or Museum. Controls change somewhat during these activities. Moving items within the inventory is often restricted, and a mouse click on an inventory item can sell it to a shopkeeper (with no undo), so careful control is required for guaranteeing one's intended actions.
- Inventory Tab button
- Hotbar (quick-access items)
- Second and third rows of inventory; only shown while in the inventory menu
- Equipped wearable items
- Character's image
- Character's name
- Character's level and title, visible when hovering the mouse cursor over the image
- Farm Name
- Current Funds -- total Gold currently available to spend
- Total Earnings -- gross total Gold earned in the game to date
- Trash Can -- unwanted items can be permanently disposed of by dragging them here (most Tools cannot be trashed)
- Auto-Sort Button -- Sorts all inventory items in game order
- Golden Scroll Icon -- Click to view progress towards Community Center Bundles, once unlocked
- Close Menu Button
Your inventory initially has 12 slots, but you can upgrade it to a total of 36 slots. The upgraded backpacks are available immediately at the start of the game and can be purchased at Pierre's General Store once you have enough gold.
The "Large Pack" (which is red) expands inventory to 24 slots and costs 2.000g. The "Deluxe Pack" (which is blue) expands invenory to 36 slots and costs 10.000g. Once both backpack upgrades have been purchased, the "For Sale" sign on the shelf disappears.
- + on an inventory item/stack in the bottom two rows to quickly move it to the top row of inventory.
- You can reassign hotbar keys through the Options menu.
- Inventory items can be selected and dragged outside the inventory menu, then released to be dropped. If done near a body of water, the item may be permanently lost.